An nyoung ha seh yo!

An nyoung ha seh yo! Step in to the Dimension of all things Korean! 100% Addiction Guaranteed! :)

About Me

My photo
K-addict in every sense of the word & LoViNg it! ;)

Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

A New Begining!

HiA Guys!

This is my FIRST ever post in my FIRST EVER blog! Nerveracking much?! :D So hope you will not take too harshly on any mistakes. (jeez guys cut me some slack! im just a newbie after all :P )

Ok so let me tell you a bit about what this is goin to be all about and what got me started... well answering the latter is SIMPLE... its my passion towards ALL things S.Korean! (Yes its a 'passion' like any other; music or art, those of you who believe OTHERwise might want to broaden your thought patterns a bit!) But ofcorse feel free to comment on any of the posts EVEN if you dont agree & thinks "this is total crap! what a waste of time"!  (but be prepared to face the consequences!buhahahha) As for those of you who share this passion... lets get together and spread the joy! ;)

Now to talk about what i'll be writing about... basically it would include reviews and personal opinions on the various dramas and movies i watch, watched & to be watched (S.Korean mainly but Taiwanese & Japanese are also to be expected from time to time). 

Which brings me to my next problem... where do i start.. was thinking i'll go in order of 1st watched drama, which would be Fullhouse, as it must be the case with all of u Sri Lankan SK fans! But on the other hand it would also be best to ride off with which ever is most fresh in mind, oozing that much more enthusiasm to the reviews!

So here's to New Beginnings! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment